Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nambo Beach, Right Place for Refresh

One of tourism choice in Kendari is Nambo beach, This beach reside in east of town kendari what still represent the part of Triangle bay of kendari, the location which close enough to downtown make this beach crowded by visited, almost every day tourist coming from town and also outside the town even from another country like Australian and Korean, this beach own calm wave, thats compatible and big insufficient made as recreation choice for Individu, group and family. More better coming to this Beach if You and the family or group don’t bring too much food because in this tourism location available a lot of typical food of kendari with cheap price for example Gogos And Sate Pokea for one portion of adult just sale with price less $1 USD, and in this location have been made available a Simple Gazebo which can become your and family place to take a rest and relaxing. for more scrumptious prepare cash sufficiently, after arriving at this beach, find the fresh fishmonger and then…You grill that fresh fish at the same time enjoy wave sound and ruthless of set breeze.

For Me, why I like come to this beach is just to take a simply refreshing from daily activity which sometimes drag on, And at the same time write article for my blog, example like article which you read now J, I intend to avoid bring my laptop or communicater if coming here, only my minimize jotter and my digital camera (canon - 7 Mega pixel) to note important features, the point is “I don’t want to loss my enjoy and relaxing with any gadget what I use working every day.”

One problem which still less in this district is the lack of Investor in tourism area (at least according to my personal opinion of course). Although according my experience is Nambo Beach just require a few of “expert touch” in order lifting to surface and make it famous. For me Kendari have many potential place to make tourist coming to kendari. And might possibly, one of them is YOU..!!!

finally, I wish to say thanks for Your visit and apologize if in this article you find incorrect word and grammar.



(to see galeri "Image of Nambo Beach " please click here)



No comments:

Post a Comment

enter your comment here, but please not SPAM, thanks